We had such a good time and great response, we’re going to keep holding faculty offices hours. This is a space for those teaching, administering, or researching in the area of technical and professional communication. Especially if you’re the only one in your area of feel like you need another perspective, faculty office hours gives you a space to get answers to your concerns or questions. While we have general topics, the conversations are usually far ranging.
You can join us here: https://mit.webex.com/meet/facultyhours
Days and Topics
- August 31 at 4:oopm EDT: Back to school/goal setting for the semester and beginning/ending class activities
- September 21 at 4:00pm EDT: Students: recruiting, mentoring, connecting (with info and to know were here for them), assisting with problems
- October 19 at 4:00pm EDT: Giving feedback on student work
- November 16 at 4:00 pm EST: Time management when things are busy
- December TBA : Planning for spring
In the meantime, if you have questions or comments, just get in touch with any us below.
Cagle, Lauren, email@example.com
Sara Doan, firstname.lastname@example.org
Sarah Gunning email@example.com
Lisa Meloncon, Meloncon@usf.edu
Mike Trice, firstname.lastname@example.org